As the premier research authority on abortion decision-making, we’ve spent decades successfully reaching women with lifesaving messages. Now we’re ready to share what works and what doesn’t so that together, we can defeat misinformation and build a future where abortion is unthinkable.
Equip yourself with
evidence-based research and
messaging to defeat
misinformation and make
Vitae’s Unique Research
- Collecting and analyzing numerical data for statistical analysis.
- Questionaires, experiments, and structured observations.
- Acts as a “snapshot” of current cultural trends and opinions and can confirm the results and measure the intensity and frequency of each emotion identified in emotional research studies.
- Collecting and analyzing non-numerical data such as text, video, or audio to understand experiences.
- Focus groups, open-ended surveys, and one-on-one interviews
- Acts as a way to gather in-depth insights into a program or to generate new ideas for research.
Vitae’s Emotional Research
- Collecting and analyzing non-numerical data to understand the psychological motivators and other drivers for consumer behavior.
- Interviews, storytelling, focus groups, surveys, observation
- Since emotional motivators behind consumer behaviors don’t change as the culture or other dynamics change, this method of research is timeless, proving itself as the superior method for creating messaging.